Overall Review

February 27th, 2016
He changed our daughters life. Birthmark lightening.

December 21st, 2014
The Best at non-surgical
A number of other established physicians (including well-known plastic surgeons) told me Dr. Garden was absolutely the best at anything relayed to lazor treatment and non surgical skin improvement. I went to see him for a consultation about sun damaged skin and was very happy with his honesty and direct, down to earth approach (he's also funny). He told me exactly what various lazors could and could not do for me and what to expect. He insisted on an initial trial treatment in a small area which was not to visible and told me to come back in 6 weeks, explaining that he wanted to be sure not to make the spot too light or dark and that everyone's skin reacts differently. I have complete faith in his expertise and honesty and would highly recommend him. He will not to to sell you anything.

March 1st, 2012
Dr. Garden charged me $165.00 for a consultation fee... AFTER telling me he could not help me with my main concern. I wanted help with drooping eyelids, but he wanted to treat redness and fine lines and NOT the eyes. Waste of time and money

November 23rd, 2009
A doctor you can trust
We brought our son to Dr. Garden and he was honest and straightforward. Instead of talking us into laser surgery, he suggested waiting a few years, which I really appreciated. He was patient, and answered all of our questions. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.