Jerome W Gera MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 4th, 2013
Excellent doctor! Would recommend him to anybody! Just try and get a appointment with him and that will tell how good he is for real. I don't know who those other people have seen or are seeing, but he is nothing like that. He has always explained things to me and always polite and courteous. He has always taking good care of me and I wouldn't have anybody else. My aunt is 87 and he has taking very good care of her and even made a house call when she was having chest pain. So I don't know, do the math.

June 8th, 2011
very friendly doctor
My first experience with Dr Gera was nothing less than professional. He took care of the problem and also has a wonderful personality. His personal life has nothing to do with his level of care for his patients. Will be going back in the future :)

May 20th, 2011
Dr. Gera is an excellent doctor who my family has been going to for years. We trust him and his medical judgement, and consider his professionalism beyond reproach. However, he happens to be going through a difficult divorce in which his ex-wife and her family are trying to destroy his reputation. We know her family well and realize that the comments on this site have been solicited from her friends and family. The remarks are slanderous, malicious and should be removed from the site.