A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Gorski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Gorski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Gorski, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- Chromosome Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Urogenital Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorski graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gorski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome L Gorski MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Jerome L. Gorski practice?
- Dr. Jerome Gorski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Gorski practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MO.
See Springfield Pediatricians and Springfield Geneticists.