Dr. Jerome Grove MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Phoenix, AZ

• Good
  • Bad

May 28th, 2017
Compassionate and actually listens...
I have been a patient of Dr. Grove for over 7 years. He is very compassionate and actually listens to you and your concerns. Dr. Grove was recommended to me originally by my primary physician and I was told that's who my doctor would go to if he was having the problems I was. I am glad I listened to his advice. I'm glad I went with Dr, Grove, with the conditions I have he has done everything possible to help me through everything that is happiness in my body.

April 1st, 2017
A caring doctor who listens
Dr Grove is by far the best pain management doctor that I have seen, and I have gone through a number of them. Not only does he take the time to listen, he also has the ability to be on your level, and you never feel as though he is talking down at you, as though he is some great person (even though he really is). Humble, is the word I am looking for. Not money driven, just cares about his fellow humans. I would have no qaulms about recommending his office to anyone, as the staff there are very professional & courteous. I have been a patient for about 4 years, and hope never to have to change doctors.

March 30th, 2017
Best Doctor I have ever went to
Dr. Grove actually takes time and listens to you, he is very caring and sincere.

March 16th, 2017
The Best Proactive Pain Physician
Being a Chronic Pain Patient for almost a decade I've found Dr Grove to be the first pain management physician that actually works hard to bring a patient to the best available level of pain control. His technical knowledge and bedside manner are terrific. I wish I had found Dr. Grove and his staff 10 years ago.

October 11th, 2016
Dr. Grove - Professional, Knowledgeable, Positive and One of the Best!!!
Would highly recommend Dr. Grove to anyone seeking a physician who will partner with you to identify, treat and work through the pain issues inhibiting your life quality. He makes eye contact with you during consults, listens actively, doesn't blow off your questions and explains test results, diagnosis in a clear concise, manner. He doesn't appear to be thinking "Which patient is this again?" or "Oh yeah, that's what I wanted to do this weekend." Dr. Grove has helped me regain mobility and manage my pain I never thought would be possible again. It hasn't been easy. However, Dr. Grove, Brittany Jones and his staff are all encouraging and positive. Their attitudes inspire me to do my part - whether it's PT, exercises, etc. In summary, Dr. Grove's vast experience, knowledge of what's current in his field, innate ability to match patient descriptions with diagnostics and empathetic nature are what place him at rock star status - versus once-a-year karaoke participant :)

April 11th, 2016
Dr. Grove never makes me feel that he is rushing. He spends the time to answer all my questions and explain clinical diagnosis and is ALWAYS willing to try things that I think may work. I never feel intimidated by him. He really cares, and is compassionate. Likewise his PA Brittany follows his lead and provides the same level of care. He will see me anytime based on availability. I am able to see Brittany within a couple of days ALWAYS. They care and I feel like family in the practice.

March 18th, 2016
I LOVE DR.GROVE HE IS VERY COMPASSIONATE AND CARING AND TAKES HIS TIME AND LISTENS TO YOU!

September 24th, 2015
Highly recommended
Great Doctor and the best staff I've ever seen. Seems like everyone there really likes their job & the Doctor they're working for.

December 18th, 2013
Above and Beyond
The Doctor, nurses, and staff have always listened to what I had to say . From there they have constantly adjusted my changing medical condition to give my outstanding care. Recently after an extended stay in the hospital they went out of there way to find and make available medications that were not available anywhere locally. They worked with me and a supplier for days, following up with me several times a day until everything was correct and delivered. They treated me like family. Thank you!

April 18th, 2013
I echo everyone's sentiments. Every positive adjective could be used when describing him. I went to so many doctors, they barely listened if at all and did not work to find me a pain regime that would work. I went to Dr. Grove and he spent the time and listened to me and looked over all my prior medical information and he then worked his magic. Within a short time, my horrible pain was under control and thankfully no more trips to the ER for extreme pain. He is the poster child of what every doctor should be or aspire to be. His assistant Brittany is also fantastic. She spends time with me and doesn't just do the "stamp and send" type of medicine. They also agreed to help with my depression management since my pain and depression are so interrelated. They truly care about me, the person and to make my life better in any way they possibly can. I feel so incredibly grateful that I was referred to him and that I get one of the best ever medical doctors and care in the business. Thank you Dr. G and Brittany and staff. You all are so great.

April 10th, 2013
Awsome
Definitely wins the award for most compassionate Doctor. Goes the extra mile and is very competent. Highly recommend !

April 3rd, 2012
Back problems
Was referred by another pain Dr.to see Dr. Grove,my wife was having severe back problems. Dr. Dr. Grove was spot on with my sweethearts problem. It has been about 3 months now, and the problems are solved!!We cannot give enough kudos to Dr. Grove and the staff at Arizona Center For Pain Relief====Thank you Dr. My best to everyone from the great office staff to the GREAT Doctors