Dr. Jerome Grove MD Patient Reviews

• 18 reviews

October 11th, 2016
Dr. Grove - Professional, Knowledgeable, Positive and One of the Best!!!
Would highly recommend Dr. Grove to anyone seeking a physician who will partner with you to identify, treat and work through the pain issues inhibiting your life quality. He makes eye contact with you during consults, listens actively, doesn't blow off your questions and explains test results, diagnosis in a clear concise, manner. He doesn't appear to be thinking "Which patient is this again?" or "Oh yeah, that's what I wanted to do this weekend." Dr. Grove has helped me regain mobility and manage my pain I never thought would be possible again. It hasn't been easy. However, Dr. Grove, Brittany Jones and his staff are all encouraging and positive. Their attitudes inspire me to do my part - whether it's PT, exercises, etc. In summary, Dr. Grove's vast experience, knowledge of what's current in his field, innate ability to match patient descriptions with diagnostics and empathetic nature are what place him at rock star status - versus once-a-year karaoke participant :)

April 11th, 2016
Dr. Grove never makes me feel that he is rushing. He spends the time to answer all my questions and explain clinical diagnosis and is ALWAYS willing to try things that I think may work. I never feel intimidated by him. He really cares, and is compassionate. Likewise his PA Brittany follows his lead and provides the same level of care. He will see me anytime based on availability. I am able to see Brittany within a couple of days ALWAYS. They care and I feel like family in the practice.

March 18th, 2016
I LOVE DR.GROVE HE IS VERY COMPASSIONATE AND CARING AND TAKES HIS TIME AND LISTENS TO YOU!

September 24th, 2015
Highly recommended
Great Doctor and the best staff I've ever seen. Seems like everyone there really likes their job & the Doctor they're working for.

December 18th, 2013
Above and Beyond
The Doctor, nurses, and staff have always listened to what I had to say . From there they have constantly adjusted my changing medical condition to give my outstanding care. Recently after an extended stay in the hospital they went out of there way to find and make available medications that were not available anywhere locally. They worked with me and a supplier for days, following up with me several times a day until everything was correct and delivered. They treated me like family. Thank you!

April 18th, 2013
I echo everyone's sentiments. Every positive adjective could be used when describing him. I went to so many doctors, they barely listened if at all and did not work to find me a pain regime that would work. I went to Dr. Grove and he spent the time and listened to me and looked over all my prior medical information and he then worked his magic. Within a short time, my horrible pain was under control and thankfully no more trips to the ER for extreme pain. He is the poster child of what every doctor should be or aspire to be. His assistant Brittany is also fantastic. She spends time with me and doesn't just do the "stamp and send" type of medicine. They also agreed to help with my depression management since my pain and depression are so interrelated. They truly care about me, the person and to make my life better in any way they possibly can. I feel so incredibly grateful that I was referred to him and that I get one of the best ever medical doctors and care in the business. Thank you Dr. G and Brittany and staff. You all are so great.

April 10th, 2013
Awsome
Definitely wins the award for most compassionate Doctor. Goes the extra mile and is very competent. Highly recommend !

April 3rd, 2012
Back problems
Was referred by another pain Dr.to see Dr. Grove,my wife was having severe back problems. Dr. Dr. Grove was spot on with my sweethearts problem. It has been about 3 months now, and the problems are solved!!We cannot give enough kudos to Dr. Grove and the staff at Arizona Center For Pain Relief====Thank you Dr. My best to everyone from the great office staff to the GREAT Doctors

March 24th, 2012
Even tho I've been a patient for years it is still sometimes difficult to get in for a "nonscheduled" appointment.The office staff often believes they know what you are talking about instead of listening to you. Some days they are kind, some days less kind. On the other hand, Dr. Grove is always wonderful and compassionate.

June 21st, 2011
Excellent bedside manner, truly interested in patient concerns
I initially visited Dr. Grove based upon a recommendation from my Physical Therapist. I found him to be personable, genuine, and sincere. He and his assistant, Brittney, make me feel like they have my best interests in mind, rather than just ordering/suggesting unnecessary procedures in order to bring in revenue. I never feel rushed during my appointment and all of my questions are always addressed. Definitely worth the 45 minute drive!

May 13th, 2011
The best, always.
I had been bounced from one Dr. to another, who would not listen to me. Finally found Dr. Grove and he did everything to finally find the right combination of treatments to relieve my pain. Forever indebted to his care.

March 23rd, 2011
I had had back problems for 2 years and no one would help me i went to Dr Grove he sent me for a MRI and told me what was wrong with my back finally he is a awsome dr