A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford HospitalPhiladelphia,Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome H Miller DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerome H. Miller practice?
- Dr. Jerome Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Miller practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.