A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Hanson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Hanson, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Hanson has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Thomas Hanson MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome T. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Jerome Hanson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Hanson practices Gastroenterology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Gastroenterologists.