A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Hanson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Hanson, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Hanson has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome T Hanson MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome T. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Jerome Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Hanson practices Gastroenterology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Gastroenterologists.