Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerome Hester
Dr. Jerome Hester, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in East Palo Alto, CA, with another office in Palo Alto, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine and Otolaryngology. Dr. Hester is affiliated with Stanford Medical Center. Dr. Hester has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerome Hester has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Jerome Hester is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Kasey Li
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Otolaryngology
East Palo Alto, CA 0 mi27
Dr. Geoffrey Service
East Palo Alto, CA 0 mi14
Dr. Stuart Ort
Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology
East Palo Alto, CA 0 mi10