inactive

• Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor!
I was a patient of Dr. Highsmith for 11yrs at the DT location and now that he's retired, I recently had the worst experience of my life at this location with another doctor there, not going to mention names because its a shame that the so called "Doctor" is in just for the MONEY! and not about the patient which is a shame. Dr. Highsmith was kind,understanding, caring and truly cared about his patients and was quick to follow up with any health issues that I had. He delivered my two daughters and I wish he was still there. Thank You so much for your compassion and service to all of us that put our health in your hands, just in case you read this post.

May 8th, 2013
Dr. highsmith has been with my family for years he delivered my aunts cousins,myself,and MY daughter!!! I felt super comfortable with him he answered any question had. Very sweet man and always calmed me down when I felt worried. I'm now pregnant with my second child and I wish he was still taking new patients but he is retiring from what I understand by if I could I would definatly go back to him and I strongly suggest him!

April 4th, 2012
Great Doctor!
I have been his patient for a little over 13 years and he delivered all 3 of my children by c-sections. I highly recommend him! He is kind, caring and very professional. When I had my first c-section he had to make a quick decision based on my childs health and he did not hesitate. Now, my child is competely healthy and I will forever be greatful to him.

May 18th, 2010
Dr.Highsmith has been my doctor for over 11yrs now and he has delivered four of my children and he is very caring. He is the best and he will treat you the best. I have recommmended him to all my family and we are all very happy with him and his personal staff, Lisa his nurse is also great and very helpful. But I recently had a problem with the front desk ladies they do not smile and they were very upset that I signed the wrong sign in sheet as if it was the end of the world and they didn't know that I overheard them talking about me (rude girl dark haired glasses and mean older chubby blonde)!!! But otherwise Dr. Highsmith and his nurses and outstanding!!!

June 23rd, 2009
Dr. Highsmith is very caring, kind, gentle, knowledgable. His bedside manner is exceptional. You are in good hands if you are under his care.

February 27th, 2017