A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Jerome Holtz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtz graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Holtz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center, Belleville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holtz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. S Jerome Holtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. S Jerome J. Holtz practice?
Dr. S Jerome Holtz practices Ophthalmology near Bloomfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ.
See Bloomfield Ophthalmologists.