A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Jerome Holtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Jerome Holtz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Jerome Holtz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtz graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Holtz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Jerome Jerome Holtz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. S Jerome J. Holtz practice?
- Dr. S Jerome Holtz has 3 office locations.
Dr. S Jerome Holtz practices Ophthalmology near Bloomfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ.
See Bloomfield Ophthalmologists.