A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Horwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Horwitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horwitz
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Horwitz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Horwitz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome M Horwitz DO is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerome M. Horwitz practice?
- Dr. Jerome Horwitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Horwitz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Cardiologists.