A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Horwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Horwitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horwitz
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horwitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Horwitz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Horwitz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome M Horwitz DO is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerome M. Horwitz practice?
- Dr. Jerome Horwitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Horwitz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Cardiologists.