A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Hric:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Hric, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hric graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hric has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Hric MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Hric practice?
- Dr. Jerome Hric has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Hric practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Ephrata, PA.
See Trenton Pediatricians.