A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Finkelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Finkelstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Finkelstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelstein graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Finkelstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Finkelstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Finkelstein practice?
- Dr. Jerome Finkelstein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Finkelstein practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.