A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Finkelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Finkelstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finkelstein
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Finkelstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Finkelstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelstein graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Finkelstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Finkelstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Finkelstein practice?
- Dr. Jerome Finkelstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Finkelstein practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.