Dr. Jerome Isaac Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerome Isaac?

Former patient

Posted on January 16th, 2011

I saw Dr Isaacs throughout childhood. I loved him! He was gentle and kind, he always listened to ME as well as my parents, and he never made me feel insignificant. He even made my first "female" exam as comfortable as possible, and referred me to an excellent gynecologist. He di, however, misdiagnose my anxiety. To his credit though, it was the '70s and '80s, and he wanted to avoid putting me on medications that were not fully studied.

RN

Posted on September 8th, 2010

I have been with Dr Isaac for 13 years and he has been great. He is very open to your life choices and has always made good decisions. He prefers to talk directly to the children and ask them questions (when they are old enough). He always has time to listen and answer questions. Offices in Sarasota and Bradenton.

Posted on February 9th, 2016