A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Itzkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Itzkoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Itzkoff
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Itzkoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Itzkoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Itzkoff graduated from New York University.
Dr. Itzkoff has 40 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome M Itzkoff MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome M. Itzkoff practice?
- Dr. Jerome Itzkoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Itzkoff practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.