A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Itzkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Itzkoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Itzkoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Itzkoff graduated from New York University.
Dr. Itzkoff has 40 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Matt Itzkoff MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome M. Itzkoff practice?
- Dr. Jerome Itzkoff has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Itzkoff practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Greensburg, PA.
See Johnstown Internists and Johnstown Cardiologists.