A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Jakubiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Jakubiak is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jakubiak graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Jakubiak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Valentine Jakubiak MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerome V. Jakubiak practice?
- Dr. Jerome Jakubiak has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Jakubiak practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.