A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Monongalia County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Gordon Johnson MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerome G. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jerome Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Johnson practices Surgery near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Surgeons.