A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Kaplan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Kaplan MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Jerome Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Kaplan practices Urology near Deerfield, IL.
See Deerfield Urologists.