A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Keating:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Keating is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Keating, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keating graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keating has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
- St. Cloud Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome P Keating MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome P. Keating practice?
- Dr. Jerome Keating has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Keating practices Urology near Sartell, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, MN and Buffalo, MN.
See Sartell Urologists.