A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Kesselman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Kesselman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Kesselman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesselman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kesselman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
- St Clares Hosp -Sussex, Sussex, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Kesselman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Kesselman practice?
- Dr. Jerome Kesselman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Kesselman practices Dermatology near Newton, NJ.
See Newton Dermatologists.