A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Klobutcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Klobutcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Klobutcher, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klobutcher graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klobutcher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Regional Health System
- Our Lady Of Resurrection Med C, Chicago, Il
- Resurrection Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome A Klobutcher MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome A. Klobutcher practice?
- Dr. Jerome Klobutcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Klobutcher practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ashland, OH.
See Ashland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.