Dr. Jerome Klobutcher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerome Klobutcher?

You delivered all 6 of my children

Posted on September 27th, 2017

I know this is a long short but make at Loyola hospital u delivered 6 children one I almost lost and you help me though it ! I was in a very abusive relationship and I want to tell u after all these years u new it and your words u spoke in the office stayed with me to this day ! I never got to say thank you for all you did words of encouragement still sticks with me ! I can't thank you enough ! Your words almost 40 years later still rest in my heart ! When I googled your name as soon as I seen picture I knew it was you ! I can't thank you enough dr klobutcher! Hugs to a great Dr ! Your my life saver sincerely Lynn Gall

Butterfly

Posted on August 29th, 2013

Dr. Klobutcher is very kind and compassionate. Though he deserves 4 stars I have noticed a difference in his demeanor. He seems like he is getting allitle burnt out with his job. I certainly don't want this to happen. Please continue to be the kind caring man I met 3 years ago.

Posted on October 6th, 2010

I have found a kind, compasionate and caring gynocologist. I consider myself lucky to have met him. Definatelly will recommend to friends and family.

Posted on January 27th, 2017