Dr. Jerome Lang Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jerome Lang?

May 7th, 2012

Terrible

He was very condescending to both myself and my fiance. I asked a question and he instantly became hostile and told me to "let him do his job" over and over again. He tried to tell my fiance that she was not in as much pain as she said she was and admitted that he worked for the workers comp company. He flat out said the comp company did not want to pay for an mri and told us that if we didn't like what he said we could go elsewhere. He also lied about workers comp procedures until I proved that I knew the law. From the beginning he was "joking" about releasing her back to full work duty when she told him she was still in pain. I would tell people to avoid this jerk at all costs.

December 10th, 2010

ARROGANT SOB

This doctor is very rude. He is very arrogant and discriminative. I work for the health care field and if one the the physcians I worked for ever spoke to the patient or spouse the way he spoke to us, they would lose their job. I would HIGHLY NOT recommend this doctor.

July 25th, 2011