A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Langston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Langston, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nerve Block
Education & Awards
Dr. Langston graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Langston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Langston MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Langston practice?
- Dr. Jerome Langston has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Langston practices Anesthesiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Waterford, MI.
See Detroit Anesthesiologists.