A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Larkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Larkin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larkin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Larkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Larkin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Larkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome M Larkin MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jerome M. Larkin practice?
- Dr. Jerome Larkin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Larkin practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists, Providence Infectious Disease Doctors, and Providence Pediatricians.