A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Lazor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Lazor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazor graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lazor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome M Lazor MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerome M. Lazor practice?
- Dr. Jerome Lazor has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Lazor practices Internal Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists.