A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Levine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Fredric Levine MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerome F. Levine practice?
- Dr. Jerome Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Levine practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Infectious Disease Doctors.