A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Weiss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Weiss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Marc Weiss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerome M. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Jerome Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Weiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Surgeons.