A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Weiss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Weiss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerome M. Weiss practice?
Dr. Jerome Weiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Surgeons.