A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Klein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- German Measles (Rubella)
- Haemophilus Infections
- Haemophilus Meningitis
- Hearing Disorders
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Infectious Disease
- Mycoplasma Infections
- Pregnancy Complications
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Klein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Osias Klein MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jerome O. Klein practice?
- Dr. Jerome Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Klein practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.