Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Klein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- German Measles (Rubella)
- Haemophilus Infections
- Haemophilus Meningitis
- Hearing Disorders
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Infectious Disease
- Mycoplasma Infections
- Pregnancy Complications
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Klein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston Medical Center