Learn more about Dr. Jerome Perra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Perra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Perra, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Perra graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Perra has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerome J. Perra practice?
Dr. Jerome Perra practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hastings, MN.
See Saint Paul Orthopedic Surgeons.