A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Perra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Perra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Perra, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Perra graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Perra has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome J Perra MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerome J. Perra practice?
- Dr. Jerome Perra has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Perra practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hastings, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Hastings Surgeons.