A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Perra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Perra is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perra
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Perra, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Perra graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Perra has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome J Perra MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerome J. Perra practice?
- Dr. Jerome Perra has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Perra practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hastings, MN.
See Hastings Orthopedic Surgeons.