Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerome Peters
Dr. Jerome Peters, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensburg, PA, with other offices in Jeannette, PA and Mount Pleasant, PA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Peters is affiliated with HealthSouth 111998, Latrobe Area Hospital and Westmoreland Regional Hospital. Dr. Peters has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerome Peters has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Jerome Peters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensburg, PA.