A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Pietras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Pietras is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pietras graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Pietras has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Richard Pietras DO is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome R. Pietras practice?
- Dr. Jerome Pietras has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Pietras practices Urology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Sewell Urologists.