Learn more about Dr. Jerome Pietras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Pietras is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pietras
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Pietras Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pietras graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Pietras has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome R Pietras DO is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome R. Pietras practice?
- Dr. Jerome Pietras has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Pietras practices Urology near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Urologists.