Mixed Feelings show details Mixed Feelings
by RWW on Apr 10th, 2015

a good doctor in a poorly run washington twp. office. my three appointments have averaged 1 later than the scheduled time. getting prescriptions refilled in between visits is a frustrating experience. since I like dr. pietras, I might drive the extra distance to his other office

No one answers the phone when you call yo make an appointment show details No one answers the phone when you call yo make an appointment
Feb 16th, 2013

I tried calling repeatedly at different times during different days when attempting to set up an appointment. I would constantly get the answering machine prompting me to leave a message. What kind of an 11 doctor practice doesn't have a human being answering the phones when you call to make an appointment or have other questions. If they can't be bothered to help me make an appointment when I call, what kind of care are they going to provide when I need it? This seems to be another one of those group practices that treats you like a reimbursable product and you are forced to access services at their convenience. It's really sad when doctors offices can't be bothered to help patients on their terms. I picked Dr. Pietras to file this review under because he has been around forever and he should know better than to engage in practices like this. There is no legitimate excuse for running a practice where the needs of the owners come before the needs of the customers.

Sep 27th, 2012

Luv Dr. Pietras, 13 years of being treated by him and staff for Cancer and still alive and well. Thank God for him and DVUA.

Jan 18th, 2011

Dr Pietras saved my life. I was diagnosed with Bladder cancer in 2001 with a very aggressive cancer. He operated and I will be 10 yrs cancer free this June 4th. His manner and concern is the best. I would recommend him in a heart beat. Dr P is the best!