Urologist, Surgeon, Medical Oncologist
Brigham & Women's Hospital
45 Francis St
Boston, MA 02115
617-732-6227
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Dr. Who cares!!!  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2013

Dr.Richie is a wonderful dr. If u have prostate cancer this is the dr you want to do your surgery! He saved everything, he only took my prostate. After surgery he came to see me in my room everyday I was in the hospital! He called me the day after I got home to ask how was my flight home I fly to him from Texas!

|  What a stiff!  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

This guy has the personality of a cardboard box. He did my prostate cancer operation and now I am totally incontinent and impotent. Thanks a lot. And try to reach him when you have a problem after surgery .... aint gonna happen. He disappears.

|  show details
Jan 23rd, 2011

After suffering through 2 other urologist surgeons, I was stonished at how caring and considerate Dr Richie is. It took away nearly all of the anxiety that had been bothering me-- trying to find out the best course for dealing with my recurring bladder cancer. He represents what every doctor should strive to be.

|  top notch doctor  |  show details
by Frank on Oct 1st, 2009

Dr Richie was one of the best Doctors I have experienced. I was diagnosed stage 1 Kidney cancer recently. I was fortunate to have Richie on my side. The surgery was a complete success with small incision. Highly recommend for urology surgery.

|  Simply the best  |  show details
by the Petrone's on Jul 13th, 2009

everything about our experience with Dr. Ritchie has been wonderful. He is an amazing Doctor with a fantastic badside manner. We always feel important and we never have a long wait when we go. Thanks doctor Ritchie for making a very unpleasant situation tolerable and less traumatic!