A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Robinson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Robinson, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Robinson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Paradise Valley Hospital/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Robinson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Robinson practice?
- Dr. Jerome Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Robinson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near National City, CA.
See National City Internists and National City Cardiologists.