Learn more about Dr. Jerome Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Robinson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Robinson, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Robinson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Paradise Valley Hospital/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Robinson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Robinson practice?
- Dr. Jerome Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Robinson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near National City, CA.
See National City Internists and National City Cardiologists.