Learn more about Dr. Jerome Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Robinson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Robinson, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Robinson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerome Robinson practice?
Dr. Jerome Robinson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near National City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See National City Internists and National City Cardiologists.