A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Rosenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Rosenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Rosenstein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenstein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Rosenstein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Rosenstein practice?
- Dr. Jerome Rosenstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Rosenstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.