A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
- Manhattan E E & T Hospital, New York, Ny
- Ny Flushing Hosp Med Ctr North Div
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerome Rosenthal practice?
Dr. Jerome Rosenthal practices Otolaryngology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See Flushing Otolaryngologists.