Dr. Jerome Rosenthal MD is a male General Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Manhattan E E & T Hospital, New York, Ny
- Ny Flushing Hosp Med Ctr North Div
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance