Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerome Rotter
Dr. Jerome Rotter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rotter is affiliated with Children's Hospital Los Angeles, John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and Harbor -Ucla Med Ctr, Torrance, Ca. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerome Rotter has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jerome Rotter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.
Dr. Anuja Shah
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Torrance, CA 0 mi13
Dr. Aram Mouzeyan
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Torrance, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Jung Suh
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Torrance, CA 0 mi10