A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Rubbelke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Rubbelke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Rubbelke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubbelke graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rubbelke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubbelke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerome Rubbelke practice?
Dr. Jerome Rubbelke practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Cave Creek, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.