Dr. Jerome Rubbelke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerome Rubbelke?

Great Experience

Posted on June 10th, 2013

I thought he was a great doctor. Not really sure what happened with the woman below. He cares, takes his time with each patient (why he runs behind sometimes) but he wants to help you as much as possible.

Horrible

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Dr. Rubbelke is horrible... he has forgot about my mother and brother in the room when they were there for depression issues. That alone is horrific. Every time I go to him he throws diagnosis at me saying I'm bipolar and such without any questions. Also he will give you medication for anything. He never referred me to a psychatrist which is the first thing Dr. Wright did. If you have to go to this facility go to Dr. Wright he spent 30+ minutes discussing my issues with me. Dr. Rubbelke will spend 2 minutes and he won't listen to everything you have to say but he will speak over you and won't talk about the things you are really concerned about.

Posted on December 14th, 2011

Dr. Rubbelke is one of the nicest and caring doctors I have ever had. Although wait time can be long, when you are with him he is dedicated to helping you and answering any questions you may have. Great follow up as well.

Very poor bedside manner

Posted on January 18th, 2009

The first thing that struck me is that Dr. Rubbelke never looked at me directly, seeming to avoid eye contact. In discussing my diagnosis he was authoritarian in his approach, being dismissive of my questions and wanting to discuss my options. In this day and age when patients are urged and encouraged to take strong role in their own care and treatment I found Dr. Rubbelke to be quite out of touch.

Posted on April 4th, 2017