Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerome Sag
Dr. Jerome Sag, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lansdale, PA, with another office in Lansdale, PA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sag is affiliated with Abington-Lansdale Hospital/Jefferson Health, Lansdale Hospital, Lansdale, PA and Lansdale Hospital. Dr. Sag has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerome Sag has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jerome Sag is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansdale, PA.
Dr. Gerald Cocchiaro
Lansdale, PA 0 mi33
Dr. Khalil Malik
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Lansdale, PA 0.05 mi41
Dr. Swarnalatha Bheemreddy
General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Lansdale, PA 0.06 mi