A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Sampson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Sampson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Sampson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vascular and Interventinal Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sampson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Sampson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Innovis Health
- Deer River Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Sampson MD is a male Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Sampson practice?
- Dr. Jerome Sampson has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Sampson practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Jamestown, ND and Mahnomen, MN.
See Fargo Radiologists.