A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Sampson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Sampson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sampson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sampson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Sampson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vascular and Interventinal Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sampson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Sampson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Innovis Health
- Deer River Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Sampson MD is a male Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Sampson practice?
- Dr. Jerome Sampson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Sampson practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Radiologists.