A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Santoro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Santoro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santoro
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Santoro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Santoro, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Santoro graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santoro has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Santoro MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Santoro practice?
- Dr. Jerome Santoro has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Santoro practices Infectious Disease near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Infectious Disease Doctors.