A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Santoro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Santoro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Santoro, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Santoro graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santoro has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Santoro MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerome Santoro practice?
- Dr. Jerome Santoro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Santoro practices Infectious Disease near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Infectious Disease Doctors.