Dr. Jerome Schofferman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 30th, 2012
this Doctor enables and promotes drug addiction!
This doctor has treated my husband for 6+ years and has offered ZERO physical therapy or alternative treatments. He has however, pumped him up with narcotics like oxycodone and vicodin. He has created a drug addict and even after I called the office to relay my concern, and they admitted a pharmacist had called and said my husband was attempting to pay for prescriptions cash prior to their refill date, HE CONTINUES TO PRESCRIBE HEAVY NARCOTICS WITH NO REGARD FOR THE PATIENTS OVERALL WELL-BEING. He is helping to destroy my family...unless you are a druggy looking for easy meds I would NOT RECOMMEND Dr. Schofferman if you really want to get better!!

September 3rd, 2010
Great Physician
Been going to Dr. Schofferman for years. We love this man and the whole team of Doctors he is associated with

August 11th, 2010
Best spine doc anywhere
You won't find a better spine diagnostician anywhere. Once he figures out what you need, he can refer to others to do particular procedures so he's free to figure out what might work best for the patient instead of having a limited number of things that he can do. He thinks about what he's doing. Better be on time for your appointment, cause he is.

November 23rd, 2009
Excellent Physician
I have been seeing Dr. Schofferman for 5 years. Prior to that I had spent a year after a back injury in pain that severely limited my function. I was treated by workers comp doc, physical medicine doc, I did physical therapy, accupuncture, tens, ultrasonic therapy, work hardening, yoga, pressure point therapy, epidural injections and other things I can't remember at the moment. Nothing helped and some things made it worse.I went to see Dr. S at the recommendation of a lawyer and from his first questions I knew he got it! He understood what was going on with me despite the fact the MRI wasn't showing a big bulging disc. I am on a pain management program that makes my life much more functional. I am not 100% and still am limited in many activities but I now am able to live a much more active life and feel like I am a part of the human race. I don't have to spend all my time lying down. Dr. S always spends as much time as needed at my visits. He is concerned about my health and an advocate of people living in pain. I am grateful to have hooked up with him, I don't know what my life would be like today if he had not become my doctor.

July 18th, 2009
Dr Schofferman is on the leading edge of PM
An excellent Doctor with vast amount of practical and leading edge skills. About the best in his field. His staff is excellent!

November 8th, 2008
Caring, professionism and integrity
I have been a patient of Dr. Schofferman for 10 years or more. He has always been extremely professional, caring, compassionate and a top doctor for pain management and understanding spinal injuries. He also understands the pain that goes with these injuries. He is alway punctual taking into consideration the needs of his patients and how difficult it is for them to sit and wait for a long time. He is very available in helping to deal with the physical problems and is an incredible patient advocate.