A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Schulz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Schulz is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulz graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Schulz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Edward Schulz MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medical Services.
- Where does Dr. Jerome E. Schulz practice?
- Dr. Jerome Schulz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Schulz practices Emergency Medical Services near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Emergency Physicians.