A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Seeraty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Seeraty is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Seeraty graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Seeraty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Hi-Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Edward Seeraty DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerome E. Seeraty practice?
- Dr. Jerome Seeraty has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jerome Seeraty practices Family Medicine near Bermuda Dunes, CA.