A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Seeraty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Seeraty is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seeraty
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seeraty Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Seeraty graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Seeraty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Hi-Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Edward Seeraty DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerome E. Seeraty practice?
- Dr. Jerome Seeraty has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jerome Seeraty practices Family Medicine near Bermuda Dunes, CA.