Family Physicians

57340 29 Palms Hwy
Yucca Valley, CA 92284
760-365-2308
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Now Dr. Romeros office  |  show details
by lftrosebud on Oct 16th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Unfortunately Dr. Seerty is no Longer in Yucca Valley, but his office still is and he has a terrific new Doctor by the name of Dr. Romero to take his place. This Dr. Romero is the most awesome Dr. in the area! He is by far the best of the west! His office staff ( he kept Dr. Seetyvs) is by far the best also making your most unpleasant experiences the most pleasant that can be Many Kudos to Dr. Romero and his wonderful staff!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Didn't care  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2008

After going to The Kerrigan Family Medical Group to get something to ease a horrendous spasm in my back, I was told that the mild muscle relaxers that I had been taking for a week were just fine. I was in so much pain I could barely breathe. I told the Dr. what I needed and he said "we aren't going to give that to you." They had given me this shot a few years ago and it had worked. He gave me a referral to a physical therapist and get x-rays, then sent me on my way. When my husband heard, he asked to speak with the doctor. The doctor never came out to speak with him and was asked to leave. Two weeks later, we were sent a letter telling us we were "dropped from care." I have heard from many people in the valley that Kerrigan only cares about the money and not it's patients. I refused to believe that until now. I wish it weren't so. Many of the D.O.'s and P.A.'s are wonderful. It's too bad the actual doctors lack in many area's, including the most important...to treat patients.