Dr. Jerome Seeraty Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jerome Seeraty?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 3rd, 2008

Didn't care

After going to The Kerrigan Family Medical Group to get something to ease a horrendous spasm in my back, I was told that the mild muscle relaxers that I had been taking for a week were just fine. I was in so much pain I could barely breathe. I told the Dr. what I needed and he said "we aren't going to give that to you." They had given me this shot a few years ago and it had worked. He gave me a referral to a physical therapist and get x-rays, then sent me on my way. When my husband heard, he asked to speak with the doctor. The doctor never came out to speak with him and was asked to leave. Two weeks later, we were sent a letter telling us we were "dropped from care." I have heard from many people in the valley that Kerrigan only cares about the money and not it's patients. I refused to believe that until now. I wish it weren't so. Many of the D.O.'s and P.A.'s are wonderful. It's too bad the actual doctors lack in many area's, including the most important...to treat patients.

June 5th, 2015