Dr. Jerome Seid MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Macomb, MI

no change

March 11th, 2016
Excellent. Dr!
Dr Seid is beyond excellent! I have never had a Dr. Care as much as him Or take the extra time. I am not an easy case..He is genuine and does whatever he can to help/solve the problems at hand, even ones that are out of his realm of practice. He goes the extra mile to help with those too! Thank you Dr Seid!

January 24th, 2016
Very professional and explains my disease to me.. Feel at ease and Dr. is kind and knowledgeable

February 11th, 2010
Caring, Knowledgeable and SHARING
My experience with Dr. Seid has been so very positive. Diagnosed with anti-phospholipid antibodies, my situation was frightening to me and there was very little information available to alleviate my fears. Dr. Seid, by sharing all he knew, along with comfort that was backed by knowledge and experience, did that for me instead. I am often frustrated by the fact that I have so many questions and receive so few answers...it makes me wish I could go to Dr. Seid with all of my medical and health questions! He is always consistent: He shares as much as he knows and explains why when knowledge is just not available...always caring...a doctor I TRUST.