Dr. Jerome Shupack MD Patient Reviews

June 2nd, 2016
Patient for 3 years
Dr. Shupack saved me. I had serious eczema over 80% of my body and he was very caring and thorough in his approach and treatment. I saw him on an ongoing basis for 3 years, until the condition resolved and I was better. I recommend him without hesitation.

December 18th, 2015
Dr. Shupack takes his time with each patient.
He tries to develop relationships while treating each patient with his superior knowledge. 15 year of treatment for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. ...

September 18th, 2014
He saved my life.
Dr. Shupack has been treating me successfully for severe chronic psoriasis for over a quarter century. I was so sick then that I could barely stand, and two weeks in the hospital stabilized me. and regular visits ever since have kept me painlessly going. He is a great doctor, caring, patient, clear and totally honest.

June 4th, 2014
Review of Jerome L, Shupack,MD
A very knowledgeable doctor who knows a lot about psoriasis but is more interested in his fee than the patient's welfare.Undoubtedly the worst and most nasty office staff I have ever encountered. Especially his office manager Maureen. A truly miserable person.Will never go there again even if I am covered with sores from head to toes.

June 4th, 2014
Dr Shupack knowledgeable
Knowledgeable but more interested in his fee than patient's welfare. Long waits of over an hour to see him and without a doubt the most miserable and ...

April 21st, 2011
After having my son see many "top" dermatologists in NY, we landed in Dr. Schupack's office. At our 1st appt., he spent a full hour with us and was totally honest in stating he didn't know what the diagnosis was, but did prescribe a medication which has certainly helped his problem.Only negative is the waiting time.

July 24th, 2008
Dr Shupack is GREAT
I have been seeing Dr. Shupack for over 2 years now for Prurigo Nodularis. He is very innovative, and is interested in trying new treatments and therapies for conditions that have no cure. I went to him specifically interested in trying one particular medication. He gave me some other information on other alternatives that he has seen success with in other patients with my condition. I tried the other alternative for a while, then we tried the other treatment, which was somewhat of an improvement to the alternative his suggested. He is extremely patient, pleasant, and caring. Unfortunately, his full time staff person is not always pleasant, and I have waited in the waiting room for more than an hour, more than once.