Dermatologists
NYU Hospitals Center
530 1st Ave
New York, NY 10016
212-263-7334
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Review of Jerome L, Shupack,MD  |  show details
by Daniel N. on Jun 4th, 2014

A very knowledgeable doctor who knows a lot about psoriasis but is more interested in his fee than the patient's welfare.Undoubtedly the worst and most nasty office staff I have ever encountered. Especially his office manager Maureen. A truly miserable person.Will never go there again even if I am covered with sores from head to toes.

|  patient  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2011

he is a fraud

|  show details
Apr 21st, 2011

After having my son see many "top" dermatologists in NY, we landed in Dr. Schupack's office. At our 1st appt., he spent a full hour with us and was totally honest in stating he didn't know what the diagnosis was, but did prescribe a medication which has certainly helped his problem.Only negative is the waiting time.

|  Dr Shupack is GREAT  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Shupack for over 2 years now for Prurigo Nodularis. He is very innovative, and is interested in trying new treatments and therapies for conditions that have no cure. I went to him specifically interested in trying one particular medication. He gave me some other information on other alternatives that he has seen success with in other patients with my condition. I tried the other alternative for a while, then we tried the other treatment, which was somewhat of an improvement to the alternative his suggested. He is extremely patient, pleasant, and caring. Unfortunately, his full time staff person is not always pleasant, and I have waited in the waiting room for more than an hour, more than once.