Learn more about Dr. Jerome Slate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Slate is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slate
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slate Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Slate, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Slate graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Slate has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hebrew Rehabilitation Center for the Aged
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome Lawrence Slate MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerome L. Slate practice?
- Dr. Jerome Slate has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Slate practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Roslindale, MA.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Pulmonologists.