A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Slate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Slate is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Slate, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slate graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slate has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hebrew Rehabilitation Center for the Aged
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slate accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans