A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Starr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Starr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Starr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Starr graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Starr has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome I Starr MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jerome I. Starr practice?
- Dr. Jerome Starr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerome Starr practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Endocrinologists.